Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Rosemary is growing and is starting to sleep so much better. Today was her first trip to Calumet to visit the pediatrician. All went well, she is healthy and growing. According to to the measurements there, she is 7lbs 12oz and 20 3/4 in long.
I took this picture of her after she pulled herself up into the recliner and started to rock away. I am so amazed at how much she has changed since the first time that I held her in my arms just two weeks ago. Her eyes are open when ever she is awake, and looking around all the time. It has been really good to have all the visitors to come and share this new time with us. Collin, Dave, Lisa and Emily were here last week Grandma Jayne this week and Grandma Rose the week before. Thank you everyone!!

To see some pictures from the aunts and uncles click on the link http://picasaweb.google.com/lmbahl/Houghton?authkey=iYGNA_kQ0cU
To see some recent pictures see the link below.

No comments: