Saturday, February 16, 2008

All the cute outfits

So, along with moving into the 3-6 month size clothing came a barrage of cute outfits from everyone. So, I've created a photo link at the bottom of this blog to all the pictures of Rose in the fun things you all bought her. If your particular outfit isn't there, just wait, she'll get to them all eventually. I've tried to accurately label each picture as well.

In the last two days she has been wanting to put anything in her mouth (which is hard for her because she doesn't know how to pick things up yet) so we decided to try the pacifier again. And, wham-o, she's a pacifier lover. It all might have something to do with teeth coming in; but I've decided never to expect anything as a parent and if I see teeth, great; if I don't, great.

A few weeks ago I worked at the Bakery for a few days while another worker was out and I just don't know how some women do it. I am so thankful that I have a husband who wants me to stay at home with Rose and that I don't have financial constraints that wouldn't allow it. Being with her all day can be draining, but so worth it.

Well, I've started training for the Citizen's Bank Canal Run in late July. It's a 10 mile run into Hancock that I ran two years ago. We'll see how this year fares... As of right now I have two blisters on my left foot and I haven't even run 3 miles straight yet! But I know I can do it. Just keep running.

Enjoy the pics!

Leah

No comments: