Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Vacation"


Right now Rose is sleeping...isn't that amazing. She has a hard time taking daytime naps in new places, but I'm here at my mom's house and she's sleeping just fine. Yay! I'm actually here to visit my brother, his wife, and their new baby - Amelia. How exciting. We went over there for dinner last night and Rose didn't really seem to acknowledge her except when she cried. Granted, Rose probably couldn't see her because she's too short, but they'll warm up to each other eventually. Well, here's a link to some more pics of Rose - http://picasaweb.google.com/pelenbaas/RoseOctoberAgain#

She's moving around more and more and, yes, that is her standing up on her own. She seems much more likely to do that on plush grass than hardwood floors. But I don't blame her. She took quite the face digger last week at the new campus house.

Well, God bless you all and we hope you enjoy Rose!

Love
The Elenbii

No comments: