
Sorry for the tremendous wait on pictures and info on Rose. She's taller, weighs more, talks more, and is more funny and cute than the last time you saw her or pictures or video of her. I hope that's a good update for most of you. For the rest, you'll just have to come up and visit yourself. Late July is looking good - or even August. Then you should have two cute little ones to visit - not to mention two tired and awesome parents. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll even get to change a poopy diaper while you're here!
Anyway, at the bottom of the page are some links to the newest pictures of the little scoundrel. I'm working on getting a link to videos but we'll see how that goes. Hope you're all enjoying your spring - we'll see it here soon, I hope.
God Bless,
The Elenbii
No comments:
Post a Comment