Hey everyone,I just wanted to include this picture on this blog to show you how small Rosemary is. I have taken some other pictures of her and have posted them in an online album so you all can watch her grow along with us. I hope that you all get a chance to come and visit us up here in the great north. The link to the the Photo Album is located at the bottom of the page.
God Bless,
Pete
2 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous, Leah and Pete! Tell her Aunt Emily and Uncle Dave can't wait to hold her and tell her how beautiful she is!
By the way, according to my mom, Baby Rose's measurements at birth were exactly the same as mine when I was born, weight and length! She is wee!
Lots and Lots of Love,
Auntie Emily
She is absolutely adorable you guys, I can't wait to meet her. Congrats and have fun being a parent is amazing. Love you guys.
Rachael
Post a Comment