
Well, it's finally summer here in the Copper Country. While Pete and "the guys" work on the new campus house Rose and mom are usually busy at home, playing with Grant, or also helping with the house in very small ways. We also feed, house, and entertain any visitors and folks working on the house. Ty equated us with a boarding house where people come to eat, clean up, and crash at night - very accurate.
But we enjoy all of it. The guys also put up a clothes line for me and I'm am super, duper excited! I think I've saved at least $10 already. And you can't beat that clothesline-crisp feeling.
Rose is doing all sorts of fun things now. There's a video of her buzzing her lips - thankfully not during meals, which she is known to do. But lots of pictures of her first time to the beach, first time in a guitar case, etc. Check them all out and enjoy!
The Elen-Gang
No comments:
Post a Comment