
Well, this is the first post in a while. But there's a ton of new pics in the newest picture link at the bottom of this blog. And I posted a few new videos. Hopefully more of those to come as well.
Rose is crawling like a maniac, climbing on everything, and even getting into the trash if I'm not paying close enough attention. The college students are back and loving the new Rose - she's so different than when they left. I think she's also liking the attention; as long as she's not tired and wants only me. She'll probably end up a little spoiled by all the attention and I'll have to deal with the aftereffects for the next 15 years.
Well, it's a little late for me and you can get everything you need from the pictures.
Love
Leah and Rose and Pete
No comments:
Post a Comment